Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. Whether it's the new year, or perhaps the start of the fiscal year, a lot of us see this as a kickstarter for a new activity or a new way of life. All Rights Reserved. Copyright © Japan Patent office. 1 〈言動・表情などが〉人に挑むような,挑発的な 2 〈作業・活動などが〉能力[力量]を問われるような,大変[困難]な;やる気を出させる,やりがいのある challenging 【形】 〔仕事・課題・問題などが〕能力が試される、困難だがやりがいのある 〔提案などが〕興...【発音】tʃǽlindʒiŋ【カナ】チャレンジング - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検 … 例 … ョンズスキーチーãƒ, チーム年間スケジュール&結果, ニールのブログ『日本人だけのざんねんな英語・ボクが直します!』, 翻訳会社の翻訳者派遣サービス, 残念なカタカナ英語「チャレンジ」/あなたの「チャレンジ」に「異議あり!」, アークでは、英語に関するお仕事をご紹介しています。英語を活かした仕事に就きたい!翻訳で仕事をしていきたい!という方は、お仕事紹介サイト「アーク@キャリア」へ!, アークが届ける英会話ブログ:日本語と動物をこよなく愛するニールさんが、日本人の『残念な英語表現』を文法・文化の両面から丁寧に徹底的に解説します!. quite a challenge. "例文帳に追加, 記者会見で,海部さんは「古代の入植者は台湾から与那国島が見えたのでしょうか。彼らはどのようにして黒潮を渡ったのでしょうか。その航海はとても困難なものだったに違いないと考えています。私たちは日本人の起源に関する謎(なぞ)を解き明かしたいと思っています。」と話した。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, VISION CHALLENGING PERSON GUIDING SYSTEM例文帳に追加, The global economic outlook remains challenging.例文帳に追加, WALKING ASSISTING SYSTEM FOR VISION CHALLENGING PERSON例文帳に追加, The position in Indonesia remained more challenging.例文帳に追加, To provide a combination of carts coping with a physically challenging person wherein the physically challenging person puts on the front cart and a normal person rides on the back cart to control a speed so that the physically challenging person can run down safely and comfortably with a secured posture.例文帳に追加, 身障者を前方のカートに乗せ健常者が後方のカートに乗って速度を制御し、身障者の姿勢を保護しながら安全に安心して走降することができる身障者対応の連結カートを提供する。 - 特許庁, In this connection, we recognize the important role IFC and MIGA play in poorer countries and in challenging markets.例文帳に追加, この文脈において、貧困国や困難な市場でIFCとMIGAが果たす重要な役割を認識。 - 財務省, its focus on human development and security in the poorest and most challenging environments;例文帳に追加, 最も貧しくかつ困難な環境において、人的開発及び人間の安全保障に取り組む。 - 財務省, The turmoil in global financial markets remains challenging and more protracted than we had anticipated.例文帳に追加, 国際金融市場の混乱はいまだにチャレンジングであり、我々が想定したよりも長引いている。 - 財務省, The present invention enables players to enjoy an interesting, intellectually challenging game regardless of the number of players.例文帳に追加, 本願の遊戯方法によると、遊戯人数に制約がなく、興味ある頭脳的遊戯を行うことができる。 - 特許庁. challenge. All rights reserved. I want to continue challenging myself to play thrilling roles like this both on the stage and in films.”例文帳に追加, 同賞を受賞したことを聞いた後,寺島さんは「この映画の台本を最初に読んだとき,電気が走って,この役をやらないといけないと思った。舞台でも映画でも,このようなぞくぞくするような役を演じることに挑戦し続けたい。」と語った。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, At a press conference, Kaifu said, "Could the ancient settlers see Yonagunijima from Taiwan? The construction industry, retail trade, and other industries, on the other hand, are experiencing a challenging environment例文帳に追加, 製造業が我が国の輸出の増大と設備投資に牽引され、相対的に好調な一方で、建設業や小売業等は厳しい状況にあり。 - 経済産業省, To provide an apparatus which reproduces upper/lower limb movement characteristics of an advanced age person, a physically challenging person or a patient for the purpose of being operated by a therapist in order to create an operation environment for remotely moving the body of the person who needs rehabilitation through a network at home or at a nursing home.例文帳に追加, 本発明は、自宅や老人ポームなどにリハビリを行う者の体をネットワーク経由で遠隔的に動かすような操作環境を造るために、理学療法士に操作させることを目的として高齢者や障害者や患者などの上下肢運動特性を再現する装置を提供するものである。 - 特許庁, "challenging environment"に完全一致する例文のみを検索する. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), >"challenging environment"に完全一致する例文のみを検索する, To provide a walking assisting system for a vision challenging person, which provides surrounding environment conditions, especially the presence of a thin object, to the vision challenging person by fingertip tactile information.例文帳に追加, 本発明は、視覚障害者に周囲の環境状況、特に細い物体の存在を指先の触覚情報で提供する視覚障害者用歩行補助システムを提供する。 - 特許庁, The world confronts a more challenging and uncertain environment than when we met in last October, though its fundamentals as a whole remain solid.例文帳に追加, 昨年10月の会合に比べ、世界はよりチャレンジングで不確実な環境に直面しているが、世界経済全体のファンダメンタルズは引き続き堅固である。 - 財務省, The manufacturing industry is in relatively good shape, buoyed by Japan's increasing exports and capital investment. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ・該当件数 : 4件 quite a challenge の使い方と意味. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, I thought that developing a robot would be challenging and inspiring.例文帳に追加, 人を喜ばせる商品を作りたいと思い,ソニーに入社しました。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, My job as a car designer is challenging and rewarding.例文帳に追加, カーデザイナーという私の仕事はやりがいがあって実りの多いものです。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, Now, Holmes and Watson face their most challenging and mysterious case.例文帳に追加, 今,ホームズとワトソンは最も難解で謎(なぞ)に包まれた事件に立ち向かう。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, It's challenging and that's why skiing moguls is such fun.例文帳に追加, それはやりがいがあるし,だからこそモーグルはとてもおもしろいのです。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, She also said, "I want to continue challenging myself. 意義素(意味の分類) 対応する類語・関連語: 法廷で正式な異義を唱える. All Rights Reserved. All Rights Reserved. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. He's not afraid to take on challenging work.例文帳に追加, It is challenging and I am learning a lot.例文帳に追加, She is determined to keep challenging herself.例文帳に追加, I often get this idea in my head, taking things the wrong way and end up challenging people to fights.例文帳に追加, 思い込みが強いため、よく勘違いで戦いを挑んでしまう。 - Weblio Email例文集, “What am I supposed to have done wrong?" ... 〈英〉→ feel quite challenged to apologize to a young person. 4. tricky 意味 扱いづらい・複雑な・手際を要する・狡猾な 例文 The only tricky part is figuring out the name of the person. I think the voyage must have been very challenging. ask for identification. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. feel quite challenge d to apologize to a young person. 詳しく見る. "例文帳に追加, 彼女はまた,「これからも自分自身に挑戦したい。」と話した。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, The opposition parties are challenging the coalition administration of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), New Komeito, and New Conservative Party.例文帳に追加, 野党側は自民党,公明党,保守新党の連立政権に挑んでいる。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, An astronaut's job is challenging because it opens up the potential of humankind in space.例文帳に追加, 宇宙飛行士の仕事は,宇宙における人類の可能性を切り開くという点でやりがいがあります。 - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, After hearing she had won the award, Terajima said, “When I first read the script for this film, I was electrified and thought I should take the role. 詳しく見る. 身分証明書を見せてほしいと頼む. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. 挑戦を表明する. take exception, challenge. 該当件数 : 4件 例文 To provide a walking assisting system for a vision challenging person , which provides surrounding environment conditions , especially the presence of a thin object , to the vision challenging person by fingertip tactile information. For a Japanese person, these sentences are totally relatable, right? How did they get across the Black Current? raise a formal objection in a court of law. We want to solve the mystery of the origins of the Japanese people. Copyright © Japan Patent office. To provide a combination of carts coping with a physically challenging person wherein the physically challenging person puts on the front cart and a normal person rides on the back cart to control a speed so that the physically challenging person can run down safely and comfortably with a secured posture. この英文を訳してほしいです。 意味がわからないです。。。気にしないで。私は人の人生に慣れた、?Nevermind.Ialsousedtoaperson’slife. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), to continue challenging one's self without giving up例文帳に追加, The man had a challenging [defiant] look.例文帳に追加, It's possible but highly challenging.例文帳に追加, I guess tennis is the most challenging sport.例文帳に追加, You answered the challenging question wrong.例文帳に追加, Next time, I am thinking about challenging myself to singing to my own accompaniment.例文帳に追加, わたしは今度、弾き語りに挑戦しようと思ってる。 - Weblio Email例文集, This is the first time that I am challenging myself with English conversation.例文帳に追加, Please set a slightly challenging goal.例文帳に追加, I am trying hard to challenge myself.I am trying hard and challenging myself.例文帳に追加, I plan on challenging myself with a new dance.例文帳に追加, I know that it is a challenging job.例文帳に追加, 私はそれはやりがいがある仕事だと分かっている。 - Weblio Email例文集, The way he looks when he's challenging something is cool.例文帳に追加, He is challenging himself to that stage in Japanese.例文帳に追加, I am challenging myself to writing emails in English.例文帳に追加, I am challenging myself to writing in English.例文帳に追加, I thought about challenging myself to everything that I hope for.例文帳に追加, It is worth challenging again there.例文帳に追加, Today is my 3rd time challenging that.例文帳に追加, I started feeling like challenging myself to that.例文帳に追加, 私はそれに挑戦してみようという気持ちになった。 - Weblio Email例文集, I thought about challenging myself to a marathon.例文帳に追加, I am thinking about challenging myself to that.例文帳に追加, I was challenging myself with everything.例文帳に追加, Please give me a more challenging [worthwhile] job to do.例文帳に追加, I like the new guy. he asked in a challenging way.例文帳に追加, 「僕に一体どんな落ち度があるというのかね」と彼は斜に構えて言った. issue a challenge to. Maybe we'll start running to lose weight or take up …