Yogurt is one of those meals that may be consumed at any time of day or night. It can be eaten for lunch, breakfast, or as a snack. You may eat it raw, with oats and fruit, or in a smoothie. This quality yogurt is handmade in Bogura, a city that has long been famed for its yogurt. It arrived in a clay delivered to prevent bacteria from harming it. Yogurt not only has many uses, but it also has several health advantages.
- Yogurt can help to build muscle mass. Since yogurt has a high protein content, it easily functions as a muscle builder.
- Yogurt contains probiotics, which help to boost our immune system and reduce our risks of catching certain illnesses. Probiotics have long been proven to work on strengthening gut health.
- Consuming yoghurt on a daily basis helps to maintain our bodies. It destroys dangerous bacteria in the intestines and improves the health of our digestive system.
- Yogurt is high in calcium, making it an excellent choice for bone health. Eating yogurt on a regular basis protects bone mass and strength, lowering the likelihood of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Regular use of yoghurt has been proven to lower blood pressure, which is a key risk factor for heart disease.
Nutritional Profile: 100 grams yogurt contains-
- Calories - 61
- Water - 88%
- Protein - 3.5 g
- Carbs - 4.7 g
- Sugar - 4.7 g
- Fat - 3.3 g