Cooked in the form of bone broth, you may have the following benefits from your oxtail:
- Making your joint health better. Particularly important if you are getting older or into sports.
- Improving your immune system thereby protecting you from common ailments like flu.
- The gelatin content of oxtail is good for your gut health protecting your gut with its gelatinous properties and promoting good gut bacteria which helps with inflammation as well.
- Assists in gut detoxification too by encouraging bowel regularity by virtue of its collagen and gelatinous composition.
- Provides some essential and non-essential amino acids needed for growth, metabolism and repair of tissues.